Sr. Performance Marketing Manager
Do you want to help clients like HackerOne, DoorDash, and Sierra Club grow experimentation-led marketing? Tried of doing the same old approaches and having frustrated clients or team members? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Cro Metrics is replacing gut feel with data-backed programs. In the past 11 years, we have grown to more than 80 clients, driving impact for B2B, B2C, & non-profit clients across Paid Media, Lifecycle Marketing, & Conversion Rate Optimization services.
If you love data but like to be creative too, we might just be the company you were hoping existed. Come join our Performance Marketing team and do it differently than the rest! Be analytical but stretch that creative muscle. Build our growing performance marketing practice from the ground up and your skill set with industry-leading clients. How many times in your career can you get the chance to do that?
We’re not for everyone but if you’re game to do things differently, we’re a perfect fit! You should thrive in a fast-paced, lifelong learning environment where life-long learners who jump at the chance to find new ways to grow are celebrated and rewarded. Collaborating with internal and client-side teams to deliver best-in-class marketing campaigns is just one way you show it.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the performance marketing strategy lead to the assigned account within the account team
- Drive results for clients while hitting deadlines and working within budgets
- Implement digital advertising strategies, with a focus on Paid Social, Programmatic, and SEM
- Develop and maintain a strategic quarterly client roadmap that clearly communicates the planned initiatives toward reaching agreed-upon client goals & KPIs
- Work across Cro Metrics team to build better processes, provide actionable feedback, and communicate to the highest degree of efficacy so as to create the best working environment and serve our clients well
- Coordinate budgets, assets, and client approvals
- Proactively and collaboratively look for opportunities to improve processes where needed to increase efficiencies to drive higher business impact
- Provide weekly basic campaign performance analysis (click-through rates, conversion rates) for recently launched and ended campaigns
- Manage day-to-day operations of client Paid programs, including keyword research, campaign setup, audience creation, creative asset trafficking, ad copy, and reporting on campaign KPIs
- Report and analyze cross-platform performance and identify optimization opportunities to achieve client goals
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of experience managing Paid digital campaigns in the six-figure monthly ad spend range, including SEM and Paid Social (Google ads and Facebook ads experience required)
- A builder approach. Think Legos when you open a brand new box and maybe the instructions are in another language. You like to figure things out.
- High energy and go-getter attitude; work well within a team and independently
- Experience working in professional services, specifically serving in a client-facing capacity is a big plus
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives while being flexible and know how to prioritize
- Learning is the way you operate
- Creating clarity amongst ambiguity might be your superpower, second only to building relationships
- Sense of humor and strong team orientation, but the details matter to you
- Data guides your decision making and analysis drives your strategic recommendations to help clients businesses grow in the digital space
- You know how to stay connected cross-functionally in a highly collaborative, remote environment
- Clients successes and struggles impact you; you see yourself as an extension of their business
What Will Help You Do Better, Faster
- Google Adwords certification (Search, Display, Video, Analytics and/or Shopping)
- Meta Blueprint Ads certifications
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics & Google Data Studio as well as internally developed tracking and reporting tools
- Programmatic ads platform management (Stack Adapt, Trade Desk, MNTN)
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based (We are a remote-first company and always have been.)
- Health insurance reimbursement allowance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (subject to a 3-month waiting period)
- Professional gear (e.g. MacBook, monitor, and noise-canceling headset)
- Annual All Hands trips
- Paid Parental Leave
- Liberal vacation policy
Compensation: $100-$130k plus benefits. (Most offers fall within the middle of the range.)
At Cro Metrics, our goal is to create a remote environment which celebrates the differences that make us, us. We strive to create an inclusive and equitable space, but we realize we don’t always get it right. We’re continually working together to create mutual respect and opportunities to learn from one another and we encourage people of color, women, individuals with disabilities and LGBTQIA+ individuals to apply.
We’re looking for team members located in the U.S. regardless of race, ethnicity, age, national origin, marital status, parental status, veteran status, citizenship status, gender, gender-identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information and any other protected or unprotected class we may have missed. (BONUS: Did we miss anyone? Let us know and we’ll add it here.)