Full Stack Developer
Cro Metrics is seeking a full-time Full-Stack Developer to join our Operations team.
We are replacing gut feel with data-backed A/B testing that drives impact throughout the customer journey. In the past decade, we’ve launched more than 18,000 experiments and personalization campaigns for hundreds of clients — and in the process have crafted a proven methodology to maximize results and customer insights from high-velocity testing.
We have grown 75% in the past year as we’ve focused on expanding our website-focused CRO strategies to fully Paid, and Email programs.
Along the way, we’ve developed a significant amount of internal applications and tooling to help support our growth—from customer-facing program management to internal platforms and reporting to help us scale our operations. We believe R&D is pivotal to helping our clients succeed and designing our business for scale.
This role will be part of a burgeoning team to continue to build upon our success and help us construct systems for the next stage of our growth. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in Laravel (or an MVC equivalent), including MySQL (AWS Aurora), and front-end frameworks such as React JS or Vue. This role will focus primarily on:
- Developing new application features
- Supporting existing features (bug fixes, optimization)
- Code refactoring
- Working with other team members (both US-based and offshore) during weekly sprint cycles
- Helping to design unit and regression testing for QA personnel
- Participating in roadmap planning and prioritization
- Working with team stakeholders to discuss enhancements and collaborate on ideas
Experience and Skills
- Front-end technologies: expertise in JS/HTML/CSS, third-party libraries such as React JS or Vue
- Experience with MFC frameworks such as Laravel (or similar)
- Command of RDBMS/SQL, particularly MySQL (Aurora AWS) and caching such as Laravel’s built-in caching or Redis, Memcached
- DevOps: rudimentary knowledge of AWS, web server configuration
- Experience working in an Agile dev environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong base compensation
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based (we’ve always been a fully distributed team and will continue to be one once COVID is behind us)
- Health insurance reimbursement allowance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (subject to a 3 month waiting period)
- Professional gear (e.g. MacBook, monitor, and noise-canceling headset)
- Annual All Hands trips
- Paid Parental Leave
- Liberal vacation policy
- Access to group performance coaching sessions
Compensation: $90-$110k annual salary + benefits
At Cro Metrics, our goal is to create a remote environment which celebrates the differences that make us, us. We strive to create an inclusive and equitable space, but we realize we don’t always get it right. We’re continually working together to create mutual respect and opportunities to learn from one another and we encourage people of color, women, individuals with disabilities and LGBTQIA+ individuals to apply.
We’re looking for team members located in the U.S. regardless of race, ethnicity, age, national origin, marital status, parental status, veteran status, citizenship status, gender, gender-identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information and any other protected or unprotected class we may have missed. (BONUS: Did we miss anyone? Let us know and we’ll add it here.)