Senior Growth Strategist
Do you want to help companies like Zillow, Bombas, Doordash, and UNICEF USA accelerate their growth through strategic, data-driven experimentation?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
We are replacing gut feel with data-backed A/B testing that drives impact throughout the customer journey. In the past decade, we’ve launched more than 20,000 website experiments and personalization campaigns for hundreds of clients — and in the process have crafted a proven methodology to maximize results and customer insights from high-velocity testing.
This is your chance to be part of a full-service optimization team, leading strategy, running experiments, and conducting data analysis for some of the most exciting companies in the world.
As a Senior Growth Strategist, your primary role is to lead our client relationships. You’ll be partnering with our clients to improve their websites and business performance through Conversion Rate Optimization (data-driven experimentation and personalization). You’ll spend much of your time interfacing with clients, program managers, and engineers. Senior Growth Strategists must be able to generate data-driven ideas that will improve revenue and other key metrics on client websites. You’ll work closely with Business Development and the managing directors on the team, as well as build strong relationships with senior-level client stakeholders.
What makes a great candidate:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in growth marketing
- Hands-on experience analyzing digital business data to inform decisions and plan strategically
- Experience with optimization programs that embrace a continuous cycle of iterative testing: designing roadmaps, analysis, generating insights, calculating business impact
- Understanding of leading testing platforms such as Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize, Dynamic Yield, Adobe Target
- Client services experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of experimentation philosophies across multiple business verticals
- Understands product/market fit and go-to-market strategies
- Proficiency in the use and application of web analytics tools
- Experience in user experience (UX), web analytics or similar role(s) on customer-facing web properties
- Proficiency in the use and application of user testing tools (e.g. CrazyEgg, HotJar, etc.)
- Understanding of the principles, methodologies, and areas of knowledge necessary for leading experimentation programs, including deeper knowledge of experimentation statistics
What motivates you:
- Lifelong learner, growth mindset
- Passionate about using data to improve user experiences
- Enjoy working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Enjoy working with clients and their distributed stakeholder groups
- 401(k) with 100% match up to first 4%
- Vision, dental, HRA, HSA, FSA and other support benefits
- Medical employee coverage at 90% or greater for most plans
- Flexible vacation
- Gender neutral parental leave
- Work Perks - covers extras for healthcare, wellness and your pet
- Customized career plan in your first 90 days
- Laptop and gear of your choice
- Fully remote working environment
- Welcome packages and endless surprises
- Annual Company Retreat and periodic meetups
Compensation: $100-$145k plus benefits. (Most offers fall within the middle of the range)
At Cro Metrics, our goal is to create a remote environment which celebrates the differences that make us, us. We strive to create an inclusive and equitable space, but we realize we don’t always get it right. We’re continually working together to create mutual respect and opportunities to learn from one another and we encourage people of color, women, individuals with disabilities and LGBTQIA+ individuals to apply.
We’re looking for team members located in the U.S. regardless of race, ethnicity, age, national origin, marital status, parental status, veteran status, citizenship status, gender, gender-identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information and any other protected or unprotected class we may have missed. (BONUS: Did we miss anyone? Let us know and we’ll add it here.)