We are seeking a contract copywriter with experience creating and editing original copy across digital channels to generate creative for nationally recognized brands such as DoorDash, Allbirds, Starz, and Zillow. The right candidate can seamlessly take on different brand voices on behalf of our various clients — understanding their requirements, style guides, and missions — while elevating their brand identities with copy best practices that perform well in each digital channel. They will also interface with our client-facing account teams and staff designers to ensure strategy and program alignment. Must be skilled in writing clean, efficient code.
- Hourly rate of $55-$60/hr
- Hours will be dependent upon current demand with potential to increase over time
Qualifications & Experience:
- Creating and editing original copy across digital marketing channels including email, SMS, site, and paid media that is clear, accurate, well-researched, and meets client needs and deadlines.
- Communicating thoroughly and setting clear expectations with account teams, internal designers, and clients to understand content needs and client message, brand voice, and target audience(s).
- Strong understanding of audience and segmentation in digital copywriting, and is comfortable writing copy with personalization's built in to meet user where they are in customer journeys.
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information, and testing requirements as necessary and turning them into persuasive copy concepts.
- Proofreading and copyediting to ensure error-free and accurate content.
At Cro Metrics, our goal is to create a remote environment which celebrates the differences that make us, us. We strive to create an inclusive and equitable space, but we realize we don’t always get it right. We’re continually working together to create mutual respect and opportunities to learn from one another and we encourage people of color, women, individuals with disabilities and LGBTQIA+ individuals to apply.
We’re looking for team members located in the U.S. regardless of race, ethnicity, age, national origin, marital status, parental status, veteran status, citizenship status, gender, gender-identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information and any other protected or unprotected class we may have missed. (BONUS: Did we miss anyone? Let us know and we’ll add it here.)