Why Join the Cro Team?
Leading in Growth Through Experimentation
Since our founding in 2010, we’ve run over 18,000 experiments on hundreds of websites. As we’ve extended our work from CRO and Analytics to Paid Media and Email Marketing, our experimentation-first culture permeates everything we do. We work with high-growth companies such as Allbirds, Bombas, Calendly, Clorox, and Doordash. Our work also extends to non-profit, helping organizations like Covenant House, Sierra Club, The Trevor Project, Teach for America, and UNICEF USA.
Our success has been made possible by the amazing group of diverse people who are building their careers in our 100% remote-first culture. At Cro Metrics, our goal is to create an environment that celebrates the differences that make us, us. We strive to create an inclusive and equitable space, but we realize we don’t always get it right. We’re continually working together to create mutual respect and opportunities to learn from one another and we encourage people of color, women, individuals with disabilities, and LGBTQIA+ individuals to apply.
We’ve Grown More Than 75% in the Past Year
We’ve Accelerated the Performance of Enterprise & Digital Leaders for a Decade
- 401(k) with 100% match up to first 4%
- Vision, dental, HRA, HSA, FSA and other support benefits
- Medical employee coverage at 90% or greater for most plans
- Flexible vacation
- Gender neutral parental leave
- Work Perks - covers extras for healthcare, wellness and your pet
- Customized career plan in your first 90 days
- Laptop and gear of your choice
- Fully remote working environment
- Welcome packages and endless surprises
- Annual Company Retreat and periodic meetups
A Remote Culture Where You Will Forget You Haven’t Met in Person
- Active: Weekly Donuts. Get-to-know-you activities. And interest-based channels ranging from #cro-pet-rics to #crolupa.
- Caring: #Appreciations is our most active slack channel. We strive to support and encourage each other daily.
- Transparent: Everyone sees the board deck. Team members are empowered to lead process improvements. OKRs are "bottom up", not "top down."
- Intentional: Annual IRL All Hands Trips, Third Thursday games, weekly trivia, and bi-weekly #-water-cooler get-to-know-you questions.
Career Growth That Actually Happens
- Dedicated Cromrade support
- Guided first month onboarding
- Internal docs for everything you need
- Reach full workload at around 90 days
Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We pay candidates for their time and focus on ability to do the work, not a resume.
Focused on diverse identities found on our team and in our clients.
We work with non-profit clients like Covenant House and Trevor Project, supporting homeless and LGBTQ youth.
Fully Distributed Company
Forever-remote with employees throughout the U.S.
Our Hiring Process
Resume or CV submitted for review of a variety of criteria
Candidates are screened for additional qualifications and culture fit
Qualified candidates are compensated to complete role-specific tasks
An offer is made to the finalist demonstrating the best career and culture fit